EARLY CALLOUT FOR ENTRIES: While you're staying safely at home and doing your part in social distancing, here's a project for you!
Start going through your nature photos that were taken in the park to enter into our contest this fall!
Information for Exhibitors
Gallery Opening: September 10, 2020, 6-8 p.m.
Runs: September 9 through October 8, 2020
- Up to 5 images per photographer at $25 for non-FOSS members, $20 for FOSS members.
- Submissions are due August 1, 2020 by sending JPEG files via email to email@example.com
- Photographs must be taken at Col. Sam Smith Park.
- No discernible photos of people or boats will be accepted.
- Work can be listed for sale by the artist.
- Image size 8 x 10" or larger
- Black frames with white mats
Note from the Assembly Hall Gallery:
Use secure wire hanging system with more than one hanging point and screw eyes placed no more than 6” down from top of frame. In hanging position, the centre of the wire should be 3” from the top of the frame.
Suitable frame styles and materials: While we recognize that custom framing can be very expensive, we caution that some styles of retail frames, meant for home use only, are not suitable. Any work deemed fragile will require an additional waiver signed by the artist. Insurance is provided against vandalism, theft, fire, smoke or water damage, but not against accidental breakage of glass or damage to fragile articles.
Please contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further inquiries.